TripleWin offers consulting services beginning with a comprehensive assessment that helps us create a customized solution. Through a careful and thorough assessment, we will propose the best approach to assist you in implementing your changes. Many of our proposals blend consulting with training solutions. We actively partner with the organizations we are helping to assure ownership and long-term commitment and understanding of the change process remains in the organization.
TripleWin consultants can:
- Build customer-focused cultures and processes
- Support a wide range of change projects
- Build and develop your teams
- Design and deliver leadership and team development sessions
- Implement teams at all levels of the organization
We begin our partnership with finding out, from you, what is going on. Here is a list of questions that can help us get started:
- What is working well today?
- What challenges are facing your organization today?
- What are your current solutions? How well are the solutions working?
- How effectively are the leaders leading the organization?
- What performance deficiencies need to be addressed?
- What must be done to achieve long lasting results?
- How successfully have you implemented other changes?
- What does success look like?
- Where would you like to start?
- What is the next action to take?
“Nancy Brown Johnston is one of the most talented consultants of crisis management in the U.S.“
Glenn H. Varney PhD, Professor Emeritus, Bowling Green State University
“Nancy’s workshop with my team was so effective, we were able to define and agree on our vision and top priorities for change within 2 days.”
Oliver Moser, Sr. Area Ops Manager, Siemens Industry, Inc. Hayward, CA